31 August, 2011

Benefits of Fenugreek(Menthye, Methi)

Googling for this spice will lead to vast informative results. But what I am sharing here is my personal experience with this. I started using menthe in my routine because of my mother. She is a big fan of this and uses it regularly. I have been regularly eating this from past 6 months. I soak 2 spoons of menthe overnight and consume it first in the morning along with the soaked water.  Once I started using this
1. Have seen reduction in hair fall
2. Has reduced my menstrual cramps
3. Has reduced pain in my back and calf
I cant assure that whoever uses it will see benefits the same way as I have but it will help you improve your health in one way or the other.

3 comments:

BestIndia TourPackages said...

I am happy to read this fantastic article, I appreciate this article, All the picture shown in this article is very good. best India Tour Packages is offering this Exclusive Golden India Tour Package India to spend a Rajasthan Tours with your friends or family members.

Best India Tour Packages
Rajasthan Tour Packages
Paquetes TurĂ­sticos en la India
Paquete Turistico Rajasthan
Viajes A La India
Viajes A India

BestIndia TourPackages said...

Great service providing by you in Jaipur. And your blog is so informative. Keep sharing this kind of information. We offer Car Rentals and Bookings from Jaipur, New Delhi, Agra and / to other tourist destinations in Rajasthan. Vehicles available in our fleet are Indica, Indigo, Tata Manza, Ambassador, Innova and other medium Coaches.

Namaste Holiday India
Golden Triangle India Tour
Car Rental Jaipur
Rajasthan Tourist palaces
Rajasthan Wildlife Tour
Jaipur Day Tours

BestIndia TourPackages said...

Tatla Trip - If you love India and want to know it more, travel to India. You can avail customized India
Tours from a reliable travel agent at affordable prices. With such package, your vacation will surely be memorable. More Info Click Here :- www.tatlatrip.com

Golden Triangle Tour Packages
Rajasthan Tour Packages
Car Rental Jaipur
Car Rental Agra
Summer vacation India
Himachal Tour Packages
Family Tour Packages
Car Rental Shimla

Post a Comment